$50/Month ($600 Annually)
• Secure Hosting
• Backup Storage
• HTTPS Included
• Monthly Site Backup
• Minor Site Changes
• Plugin/Theme Updates
• Google Analytics
A well-maintained website is much like a well-oiled machine; it ensures optimal functionality, boosts visibility, and enhances user experience. Our dedicated team is committed to providing constant monitoring, weekly updates, and stringent server security measures to keep your WordPress website running smooth and secure.
- $25: Website Hosting + Backup Storage.
- HTTPS included
- Minor site updates such as changing hours or adding an employee. (Regular updates would fall into a marketing package.)
- $25: We will update plugins and themes on your website weekly to keep it up-to-date and secure.
- Monthly site backup created.
WordPress Hosting FAQs
- What kind of WordPress Hosting can you accommodate?We can migrate any existing WordPress site onto our server.
- What is hosting?Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page onto the Internet. A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed on the Internet. Websites are hosted, or stored, on special computers called servers. When Internet users want to view your website, all they need to do is type your website address or domain into their browser. Their computer will then connect to your server and your webpages will be delivered to them through the browser.
- Why New York Marketing for website hosting?Hosting a website with New York Marketing can provide several advantages, including dedicated hosting, monthly site backups, and robust security features. Plus, you get to leverage our experience in web design, SEO, and digital marketing to enhance your website’s performance and reach.
- How many pages does the "free design" include?
It is not only limited on pages but how much is on the 1 page. The free design includes up to $400 of normal design time.
- I don't own my own domain. How do I get a custom domain?A custom domain name is $20/year and can be purchased through New York Marketing. Domains must be renewed yearly.
- Do I get an email address with my website?We can point your MX records and set up an email address with any email company. However, we recommend using Google Workspace which charges $6/mo per inbox.
- Does my site include an SSL Certificate?All of our sites are hosted with a secure server that uses HTTPS. An additional SSL Certificate can be purchased.
- If I have changes in three months, are those changes included?Simple updates such as changing hours or adding an employee is included. Regular or large updates are an additional cost.
- Who monitors my website for security risks?Our New York Marketing team monitors for security risks using several plugins that keep your site secure and alert us the moment a problem might occur.
- If I miss a monthly payment, what happens to my website?We offer a 30 day grace period for late payments. If after 3 months you have not made a payment, the site would come down until late payments are up-to-date.