Uncle Ken says….
Are you leaking? Time slipped away and you didn’t finish what you hoped?
Time leaks are not fatal but fewer of them amount to an amazing improvement.
Some things that punch holes in our plans are:
- Starting a job without thinking it through.
- Doing unproductive things from habit.
- Keeping unnecessary records.
- No plan B if A doesn’t work.
- Too much socializing.
- Doing what should be delegated or subcontracted.
Designing and printing your own copies, brochures, forms, booklets may seem economical. Have you thought it through? How much does it really cost to be in the printing business too? Would spending that time and money on your core business add growth?