While some national corporations have turned record profits it’s no secret that many local small businesses are struggling. The economic impact of 2020 will continue to be felt for years to come. That’s why it’s imperative to support local businesses now before they’re forced to close their doors for good. As a local, small business, New York Marketing is proudly partnered and supported by other local area businesses to help each other get through these trying times.
Local, small business is essential to the survival of our economy. Supporting local business is a community effort. Without our clients and customers we wouldn’t be able to provide employment or be active within our local communities and neighborhoods. If you’re looking to help local businesses here are a few things you can do to give them a boost.
Ways to help support local businesses:
- Buy gift cards for local restaurants, stores, hair salons, etc: This holiday season if you are going with gift cards as gifts keep it local. From local restaurants to hair salons these small local businesses could use the boost to keep their doors open.
- Consider taking it online: From zoom fitness classes to tutoring or music lessons, more and more services are temporarily turning online to adjust to the current climate. The opportunity to learn or grow is now safer and more convenient than ever before.
- Share local business services or restaurant delivery menus on your social media pages: Getting the word out about a delicious meal you had or a great service you received can really help give a small business a boost. Word of mouth can travel far for a local business so be sure to share positive experiences and leave an online review!
- Curbside pickup: Many local restaurants and businesses are offering curbside pick-up or delivery options to accommodate the safety concerns of employees and patrons.
- Leave a tip: From restaurant workers to delivery drivers, many service industry employees depend heavily on tips. With capacity restrictions, lay-offs, reduced hours, and slow sales, service workers need our support too. So, if you can afford to do such, tip generously.
Local Copy and Print Services
Local business’s need to stick together. If you’re a local business looking for copy or print services, invest in your neighborhood with New York Marketing.